Lead Project Planner- Progesys Jakarta- For Indonesian and ASEAN Citizen
Job Description: Lead Project Planner
Location: Jakarta, IndonesiaProgesys Inc. is a company offering industrial consulting, project management and engineering services to customers around the world. The company is based in Laval (Canada) since 2002 and has offices in the United States, the Middle East (UAE and Oman) as well as in Asia (Malaysia and Indonesia).
You want to join a growing company that values professional development, as well as personal and family life? You want to work with a dynamic team where you can reach and surpass your goals? Progesys is currently seeking a Lead Project Planner interested to work in Jakarta, Indonesia. Only Indonesian and South East Asian candidates will be selected for this position. Submit your application now! Submit your application now!
- Perform planning and prepare schedules for project execution;
- Establish monitoring plan schedules and project progress from beginning to start-up;
- Integrate on an ongoing basis all information required for planning, scheduling work packages and monitor the execution of the work;
- Generate progress and production performance indicators reports;
- Highlight clashes between activities and facilitate resolution across Project teams
- Ensure the implementation phase of budget systems and cost structure;
- Monitor costs, budgets and billing;
- Identify and propose solutions to address identified gaps in cost and schedule;
- Participate in the risk management plan;
- Monitor the cost estimates of the work from changes motives in conformity with standards and procedures of the company to allow effective project management;
- Perform other related duties that may help the project
Skill Requirements and Personal Attributes
- Bachelor of Engineering or other relevant training.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in planning industrial projects in Mining, Oil & Gas, Petrochemical industries;
- Proficiency in Primavera software;
- Great autonomy, a high sense of responsibility and good analytical skills;
- Leadership, strategic skills, business acumen, professionalism and perseverance;
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with peers, management, contractors, suppliers and customers;
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
- Responsible, able to work under pressure, self- motivated and able to work as a part of a team.
- This mandate will last approximately 2 years.
- Thank you to send your application on.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Join our team and submit your application now via our website http://progesys.ca/careers/ ! Please follow our career page on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/1175654/life/ click on job opening for recent available positions
Source : http://progesys.force.com/careers/VanaHCM__Job_Detail?Id=a5W0H0000008t4GUAQ