Senior Planning Engineer-Pertamina Internasional EP- Algeria
Senior Planning Engineer-Job description
Location : Menzel Lejmat North (MLN), Algeria
Schedule : Rotator 28/28
Contract : One year basis (Third Party Contractor)
Main Responsibilities :
- Develop project master schedule, progress and performance measurement (s-curve), and communication procedure (Internal, Project Management Consultant & Contractor) for development/construction project of production facilities.
- Gather project monitoring data, conduct review of project planning, and also evaluate, control, and monitor milestone project related to development/construction project of production facilities.
- Consolidate of physical progress, analyze of project performance, and provide recommendations of the project performance analysis related to development/construction project of production facilities.
- Gather all project documents related to development/ construction project of production facilities.
- Conduct a project document classification related to development/ construction project of production facilities.
- Perform archiving of project documents, manage project document circulation, and maintain of projct document related to development/ construction project of production facilities
- Engineering bachelor degree, preferably form Mechanical Engineering/Civil Engineering /Industrial Engineering
- Bachelor degree with minimum 6 years experiences, or Master degree with minimum 3 years experiences
- Work experience in the field of Surface Facilities, preferably in the field of Projects
- Work experience in Engineering Procurement Construction & Instalation will be advantage
- Familiar and independently operating with Ms. Project or Primavera