Site Senior Planner -Pengerang, Johor, Malaysia- Oil and Gas Project
To support the Project Control Manager/Site Control Manager) in the efforts to achieve projects targets for project with a focus on the construction phase. The candidate will follow all planning and scheduling activities (updating, actual progress calculation, meeting with subcontractor and client, etc.) assuring the plan and monitoring for all the Construction phase of the whole sub-projects.
Main Responsibilities (responsibilities include, but are not limited to)
- Project Planning, Scheduling, and Monitoring of Project as per Work Packages using Primavera P6 & other tools such as MS Office etc.
- Generating Progress Measurement Update / Schedule Update on Weekly & Monthly Basis.
- Identifying bottle necks and critical areas, raising issues to Management/Client to minimize delays.
- Planning, coordinating & following up day to day site activities of a team of junior planners in consultation with the Project Control Manager.
- Preparing CPM work schedule, updating progress, calculating variance, preparing catch-up plan, circulating accordingly to communicate effectively to achieve targets within the stipulated time.
- Attending schedule and progress review meeting with Client/Consultant and Sub-Contractors.
- Maintaining all contemporary record & help Contract’s Manager to prepare EOT claims in consultation with PCM/PM.