Planning Engineer/Heavy Equipment Operator/Heavy Driver- Kuwait
Looking to hire the following categories:-
1. Planning Engineer:-
• Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering
• 10 years experience with reputed construction company in building or/and roads and bridges or/and infrastructure / oil & Gas projects.
• Develop construction programs, cost loaded programs and histograms
• Compilation of program requirements and tracking schedules for subcontractors, materials and labor.
• Compile periodic progress reports and look-ahead schedules in conjunction with the project manager.
• In-charge of the overall project planning, project controls which includes preparation of CPM schedules, project execution plan(s), work packages, progress reports, material/equipment loading/ utilization histograms/plans/reports.
• Preparation of project S-curve. Foresee any potential causes of delays/problems propose preventive/ corrective/alternative action plans to the project management.
• Conversant with wide range of international codes & Standards. Hands on Experience in Primevera-P6, M.S. Project, Word & Excel.
• Good communication skills and team player.
2. Heavy Equipment Operators
3. Heavy Drivers
Pls forward cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org