Project Management Controller position-Jakarta
Project Management Controller (HO/Project Site)
PetroSea – Jakarta
Develop, control, and monitor project’s budget and schedule, analyze progress reported against the work schedules and recommend the improvement for progress; ensure all project management activities are well managed & conform to budget and company’s regulations and procedures.
• Min. Bachelor Degree in any Engineering disciplines.
• Min. 7 years experiences as cost controller, scheduler, or project control. It includes experience in project execution in medium to high scale project cost and complexity,
• Familiar and fluent with project control programs such as Dbase, SAP, etc.
• Proficiency in Project Management Software (e.g. Primavera Project Planner); possess robust knowledge of project networking schedule
• Strong leadership skill.
• Good analytical thinking.
• Direct, monitor, and supervise Cost Controller & Planner in the development of the project budgets, schedules, and estimates to ensure all project activities are well delivered, on schedule, and conform to company’s procedures.
• Monitor and coordinate the creation / modification of WBS (Work Breakdown System) and budget data (including resource loading) for those WBS elements in order to ensure budget conformity.
• Monitor and analyze project schedule progress and performance in order to identify developing problem areas.
• Review and analyze critical path and restrains to determine the effect of change to the schedule and cost impact.
• Providing a proactive decision support services to the project team, ensuring the alternative execution.
• Monitoring progress based on deliverables & installing quantities.
• Provide advice to top management of risks that may affect project profit, cost, schedule, and client relations in order to develop and deliver the company’s future plan.
• Coordinate and liaise with construction project control personnel in developing project controls information (construction schedules & cost) in order to integrate data into the overall project cost & schedule reports.
• Develop and maintain of any periodic (daily, weekly, monthly) status reports (include labor productivity, schedule status, financial analysis, Cost Performance Report and earn value curves reports on either direct or indirect engineering/construction activities) in order to keep management and/or owner informed on the project progress.
• Preparing project claimed to Client and COP (SAP) to vendor/subcontractor, every month as per contract requirement.
• Preparing project close out report.
• Maintain and implementing HSE programs including Environmental Management System to ensure the effectiveness of the programs conform to official standard and requirements.
Please send detailed resume including recent photograph, to show your interest for this position, and quoting in email subject: PROJECT MANAGEMENT CONTROLLER to email@example.com in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 20 January 2018 .